+44 1400 283090

COVID-19 Queries

Below you will find answers to a number of COVID-19 related questions recently posed to the BFFF.

The BFFF team are actively seeking information from both government and non-government sources to assist members with their queries and concerns so please bear with us whilst we attempt to get responses for you. Once available, questions and their responses will be uploaded into this area for all to view. Please ensure you check back regularly for any updates.


Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Contacting your local MP relating to COVID-19

How do I contact my local MP, to raise an issue of concern relating to COVID-19?

MPs and Members of the Lords sit in the two Chambers of Parliament scrutinising the Government and debating legislation.

To find Members of Parliament (MPs) and Members of the House of Lords click here:



Note: The ‘Find Your MP’ service can only help you to identify your MP in the UK Parliament. Details of your representatives on local councils, in devolved UK regions or in the European Parliament can be found online on the following sites:

Local council

National Assembly for Wales

Northern Ireland Assembly

Scottish Parliament

London Assembly

European Parliament (MEPs)