Join BFFF and FSDF for practical solutions behind the industry leading guidance
In August 2017 the British Frozen Food Federation published new industry guidance on Preventing Falls Whilst Working on Mobile Refrigeration Units. Since then the BFFF and FSDF has been working together to provide evidence of best practice within the industry and definitive examples where this guidance is being put into practice.
A must attend for directors, health & safety professionals, managers, engineers working with or responsible for, working at height on mobile refrigeration systems
Join us for a range of theoretical and practical sessions of working at height including:
• HSE presenting the legal expectations of preventing falls from height
• Case studies of actual falls from vehicle accidents
• Legal and claims implications if the guidance is not followed
• Summary of BFFF Preventing falls guidance to ensure legal compliance
• Practical solutions to work on vehicles with refrigeration units with risk assessment concept of ‘avoid’, ‘prevent’ and ‘minimise’ – including 6 HGV vehicles with practical access solutions.
Price: £150+vat members / £180+vat non-members
(there is no limit to the amount of delegates from each company, so if you require more than the form allows, please contact Crystal on the above email)