Members / Keoghs LLP
A top 50 UK law firm, Keoghs offers a cost-effective and high quality service for handling the a-z of insurance disciplines; from personal injury (PI) in motor, casualty and complex injury, to non-injury matters such as policy advice, recoveries and dispute resolution.
A flagship component is our Corporate and Sector Risks (C&SR) practice, managed from Liverpool. Through quality claims handling, data insight and understanding claimant behaviours, we have developed a market-leading product for the industry. The product offers corporates a platform for claims and risk efficiency and indemnity/premium savings, regardless of insurance programme structure. Primarily designed for the self-retained (“deductible”), our model also supports conventional (“ground-up”) arrangements on a delegated basis via the insurer.
To deliver the best results, we align service and people by sector, providing true understanding of the pressures, claim types and behaviours in each area. Of particular relevance to BFFF members:
- Food and Drink – manufacturing and consumer facing
- Retail – particularly grocery, including wholesale
- Transport and Logistics –heavy goods and private company vehicles
We handle around 30,000 PI claims a year from within C&SR and are uniquely placed to:
- Offer our single source solution via designated teams
- Provide premier relationship management from our dedicated ‘client suite’
- Deliver control and insight via an award-winning IT platform
- Integrate intelligence-led counter-fraud from our extensive databases
- Tailor management information and business intelligence, including online
- Provide unrivalled sector insight, innovation and risk initiatives
From iconic retail brands to alcohol brewers, food logistics fleets to frozen food manufacturers and pub chains to wholesalers – we are proud of our client base, including many BFFF members. The longevity and success of our partnerships evidences the benefits of our model. Working in unison with the BFFF and their impressive member directory, we can offer members the risk, insurance and legal support needed in this ever-changing landscape.
For further information please contact John McKie, Practice Leader – Food and Drink.
01519217216 / 07764560028