+44 1400 283090

Members / Lakeside Food Group Ltd

Lakeside Food Group Limited is a Norfolk based Food Importer and International Trader of chilled and frozen meat, poultry, fish and party foods.  The company has Technical and Commercial teams in Thailand and Poland, along with representation in Hungary.  The customer base is around 40% direct to retail, with the remaining 60% split between wholesale trading and foodservice.  Clients include several major retailers in the UK.  Lakeside’s raw meat supplier base includes UK and European based companies, with frozen coated poultry and party food products coming from Asia.  Lakeside’s own brands are the Lakeland and Foxwood brands.  The company originated as a poultry processor and trader in Norfolk in 1989, but have been operating solely as an Agent & Broker for the last 15 years.

Print Icon Print This Page