In collaboration with the Short Straits User Forum, this webinar highlights the changes in regulations for imports from the EU from next year, and what needs to be put in place to cope with GVMS registrations, stricter preference rules and mandatory pre-notification requirements for POAO and HRFNAO.
Officials from the Cabinet Office, HMRC and from Ashford Port Health will clarify the process for EU origin goods between January and July 2022, including a wrap up on FAQ’s such as:
- How frequently can we expect POAO loads to be inspected in the first 6 months of next year?
- What volumes are you preparing for?
- How will drivers know if they are to report to the BCP?
- What will the process be like upon arrival at the BCP?
This will be followed by a 20-minute Q&A session. You are encouraged to submit your questions in advance.
Joining the Q&A will be:
- Charles Hogg, Commercial Director, Unsworth
- Antons, Head of Customs Solutions, Unsworth
- Anthony Baldock, Head of Port Health, Ashford Port Health
- Heather Jones, Deputy Director, EU Member States Technical & Operational Policy | Border Readiness Director, Border and Protocol Delivery Group
The webinar will be taking place on Wed, Dec 15, 2021 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM GMT and you can register here