Iceland is answering all Christmas lovers’ prayers this festive season with a giant range of exclusive, unique and delicious products to choose from. All products are available in-stores up and online now and are sure to become show-stopping favourites around the Christmas table.
For the main event, Iceland has prepared a selection of delicious turkeys for an unforgettable experience this Christmas. Iceland’s Luxury Extra Tasty Turkey Crown (£20.00, Serves 6-8, 2kg), is perfect for bringing the traditional feel of Christmas to the table. Juicy and succulent, Iceland’s mouth-watering turkey crown is easy to carve straight from the table to the plate.
Also up for grabs is Iceland’s Easy Carve Perfect Turkey (£17, 2.2kg, serves 8-10) – a turkey crown fit for a king or queen. Marinated in oil, herbs and spices, this turkey is sure to take pride of place at any dinner table. And, to tie up the turkey trio, Iceland’s Perfect Turkey wrapped in Bacon (£18.00, 2.32kg, serves 7-10), brings together a perfect combination of flavours – an ideal roast to serve with all the trimmings.
Iceland’s 2021 Christmas range has been created to help customers celebrate the best time of the year like never before, creating show-stopping products to wow guests this festive season.
Iceland has a large range of tasty bites for the party table, that will have guests reaching to the table for more. With Cathedral City Cheese Bites (£3.00, 375g, 15 pack), TGI Friday’s Cheeseburger Spring Rolls (£4.00, 282g, 6 pack) and Mini Lasagne Bites (£3.50, 222g, 6 pack), there really is something for everyone.
The full range of party food includes:
Branded Party Food:
- Cathedral City Cheese Bites (£3.00, 375g, 15 pack)
- Cathedral City Vintage Cheddar Cheese & Chive Mini Quiche (£4.00, 388g, 18 pack)
- TGI Friday’s Cheeseburger Spring Rolls (£4.00, 282g, 6 pack)
- TGI Friday’s Mini Lobster Mac & Cheese Pots (£4.00, 160g, 8 pack)
- TGI Friday’s Butterfly King Prawn Selection (£5.00, 330g, 15 pack)
- Greggs Mini Cheese & Onion Rolls (£2.50, 480g, 16 pack)
- Greggs Mini Sausage Rolls (£2.00, 433g, 16 pack)
- Greggs Mini Steak Rolls (£2.50, 360g, 12 pack)
- Harry Ramsden’s Cod & Chip Cones (£5.00, 616g, 6 pack)
- Harry Ramsden’s Battered Pigs in Blankets (£3.50, 252g, 8 pack)
- Ed’s Easy Diner Mini Hot Dogs (£5.00, 200g, 6 pack)
- Baileys Salted Caramel Profiteroles (£2.50, 216g, 12 pack)
- Baileys Macarons (£4.00, 132g, 12 pack)
- TGI Fridays Mini Brownie Obsession (£3.50, 240g, 8 pack)
- Yo! Mango and Passion Fruit Mochi Ice-Cream (£4.00, 210g, 6 pack)
Luxury Party Food:
- Luxury Mini Lasagne Bites (£3.50, 222g, 6 pack)
- Luxury Dib Dab Duck Straws (£3.50, 300g, 10 pack)
- Luxury BBQ Pork Belly Bites (£3.50, 300g serves 4)
- Luxury Teriyaki Chicken Skewers (£3.00, 266, 12 pack)
- Luxury Lightly Smoked Salmon Skewers (£4.00, 160g, 8 pack)
- Luxury Aberdeen Angus Beef Sliders (£4.00, 516g, 8 pack)
- Luxury Chocolate Orange Mini Presents (£4.00, 200g, 9 pack)
- Luxury Halloumi wrapped in Bacon with Chilli Sauce (£3.50, 184g, 8 pack)
- Luxury Macarons (£3.00, 132g, 12 pack)
Before the main event, shoppers can wow their guests with show-stopper Christmas starters, perfect to get those taste-buds ready for a large feast to come.
- King Prawns in Blankets (£5.00, 162g, 10 pack)
- Iceland Luxury Mac & Cheese Tart (£3.00, 400g, Serves 2)
- Luxury Smoked Salmon (£3.50, 150g, Serves 3)
- Luxury Smoked Haddock Gratin (£4.00, 200g, serves 2)
- Luxury Scallops Wrapped in Bacon (£5.00, 226g, serves 2)
- Luxury Canadian Lobster Tails (£14.00, 220g, serves 2)
For the main event, Iceland has also prepared a selection of meat centrepieces for an unforgettable experience this Christmas, with the full range listed below.
- Easy Carve Perfect Turkey (£17.00, 2.2kg, serves 8-10)
- Luxury Extra Tasty Turkey Crown (£20.00, 2kg, serves 6-8)
- Perfect Turkey wrapped in Bacon (£17.00, 2.3kg, serves 8-10)
- Luxury Aberdeen Angus Beef Rump with Beef Dripping (£16.00, 1kg, serves 4-6)
- Luxury Easy Carve Welsh Lamb Leg Joint (£18.00, 1kg, serves 4-6)
- Luxury Maple Cracking Gammon Joint (£12.00, 2.5kg, serves 10-12)
- Luxury Easy Carve Stuffed Goose (£14, 1015g, serves 4)
- Easy Carve Marmalade Glazed Gammon Joint (£10.00, 1.6kg, serves 6-8)
It may not be all about the Turkey this year, as Iceland has every shopper in mind with their vegetarian Christmas range.
- Luxury Festive Roast (£2.50, 300g, serves 1)
- No Bull Wellington (£2.50, 560g, serves 2)
- Southern Fried Cauliflower Popcorn with BBQ Sauce (£2, 250g, serves 2)
And, a Christmas dinner is never complete without the sides to go with it. Shoppers can get their hands on a range of different accompaniments, including the most delicious roast potatoes and exclusive pigs in blankets.
- Three Little Piggies in Blankets (£3.50, 400g, 4 pack)
- Luxury Pigs in Blankets (£3.00, 252g, 12 pack plus 2 Extra Free)
- Luxury Perfectly Crispy Roast Potatoes (£2.00, 1kg, serves 4-6)
- Luxury Pork & Apple Stuffing Parcels (£3.50, 300g, 6 pack)
- Luxury Carrot Baubles with Star Butter (£2.00, 400g, serves 4)
- Luxury Braised Red Cabbage and Apple (£1.50, 350g, serves 4)
- Luxury Loaded Sprouts with Bacon (£1.75, 400g, serves 4)
Finally, a Christmas meal would not be complete without dessert, and Iceland has a range like no other this year.
- Luxury Millionaires Melting Pudding with Crumb (£6.00, 700g, serves 8)
- Luxury Ultimate Chocolate Log (£9.00, 775g, serves 10)
- Luxury Chocolate & Praline Garland (£7.00, 490g, serves 6-8)
- Poppy & Percy Penguin Lollies (£1.00, 140g/240ml, 4 pack)
- Luxury Giant Chocolate Bar (£6.00, 600g, serves 8)
- Luxury Black Forest & Chocolate Mousse (£5.00, 640g, serves 8)
- Luxury Classic Trifle Slice (£5.00, 580g, serves 8)
- Luxury Hazelnut Dome Gateau (£6.00, 610g, serves 8)
- Luxury Black Forest Gateau (£3.00, 1100g, serves 12)
- Luxury Cherry and White Chocolate Cheesecake (£3, 800g, serves 10
- Luxury Triple Chocolate Gateau (£3, 885g, serves 12)
Christmas Pies and Cakes:
- Luxury Christmas Cake (£8, 1kg, serves 16)
- Luxury 12 Month Matured Christmas Pudding (£2, 400g, serves 6)
For more information about Iceland’s Christmas range, please visit: https://www.iceland.co.uk/christmas