An exclusive opportunity to be considered for one of the largest supermarket chains across the Middle East via Y International, Lulu’s sister company in the UK.
- Date: 14 June 2022
- Time: 09:00 to 16:00 (BST)
Register your interest to be considered for our two stage programme with one of the largest supermarket chains in the Middle East, Lulu Group International. Lulu Group International holds approximately 30% market share in the region, with around 240 stores in the Middle East and other countries around the world.
If successful, you will be invited to their UK consolidating offices to gain exclusive insights on how they operate, how they collaborate with suppliers, and much more. Following this there will be the opportunity to be considered for a contract with the brand to have your products stocked on their shelves in time for the FIFA world cup in Qatar. The longer term view would then be focused on building a sustainable business across their stores in the GCC.
- Stage one: first round selection by Y International meeting at their UK premises.
- Stage two: second round selection by Lulu Group International to secure supplier contract.
Registrations are open to everyone, however categories that are of particular interest include:
- Health and wellbeing.
- Free from.
- On the go snacks/healthy snacks.
- Non alcoholic drinks.
- Halal meats.
- Frozen foods.
- Lower calorie foods and those observing HFSS guidelines.
Registrations will close on 1 May 2022, so be sure to register your interest before then and a member of the Santander team will be in contact.
- All commercial negotiations are to be discussed and agreed between the supplier and buyer.
- A fee may be associated for successful suppliers from stage one.
In collaboration with Y International and Lulu Group International.