BFFF Annual Luncheon – Tuesday, 26th November 2019 – London Hilton on Park Lane
BOOK YOUR TICKETS NOW!
We are delighted to announce the launch of the 2019 BFFF Annual Luncheon.
Please click here for a link through to our Annual Luncheon webpage – you will be able to book tickets via our new ticket website, there is also a link for special hotel rates via Priority at the Hilton and hotels in the surrounding area with further information including timings.
This is a fantastic networking event where you can meet up with fellow industry colleagues.
Tickets are £130 + vat each with tables made up of 12’s – you can also book individual tickets. Each ticket includes:
- networking opportunities in reception rooms prior to the event (paying bars and pre-order available for drinks)
- a 4 course meal prepared by Executive Chef, Anthony Marshall, and his team at the prestigious Hilton on Park Lane
- BFFF President’s speech – Nigel Broadhurst, Joint Managing Director of Iceland Foods Ltd.
- after-Luncheon entertainment
- further networking at the end of the evening in the Wellington Ballroom (paying bars)
The majority of tickets for this event tend to sell out within the first 3 weeks so we would urge you to book at your earliest opportunity.
Don’t forget if you’re staying over in London we are holding the usual Industry Forum the following day; Wednesday 27th November, venue tbc – there is no charge for attending and places do book quickly. You can reserve your place(s) on the new ticket website – we do require guest names and job titles for this booking.
Any problems with booking, or if you need anything further, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01400 664321.
Charley Price, Events Manager