As we have already advised, Defra is running a series of webinars over the next few weeks to explain the new rules and operational processes required from 1st October on POAO and high-risk goods imported from the EU.
We have recently attended the webinar on composite products. The format was an introductory slide presentation outlining the key requirements and then a range of Defra experts answered questions posed on the chat function.
The recordings and slide packs for the webinars that ran w/c 9th August are below:
- 9th August – Product of Animal Origin (POAO) – video, presentation and case study
- 10th August – Animal by product – video, presentation and case study
- 11th August – Composite products – video and presentation
- Export Health Certificates – FAQs
We have two new dates for the Importing Groupage Loads from the European Union into Great Britain webinar. You can book your place at the links below
Below you can find links to useful IPAFFS resources.
- How to register for IPAFFS video
- How to register for IPAFFS guidance document
- How to invite team members and grant them access to your organisations IPAFFS account video
- How to submit a pre-notification on IPAFFS for POAO video
- How to submit a pre-notification on IPAFFS for POAO guidance document
- How to submit a pre-notification on IPAFFS for HRFNAO guidance document
If you would like to attend an IPAFFS Notification webinar to understand the information you will need and learn how to carry out the pre-notification for your consignment entering Great Britain from 1 October 2021 you can book your place at gov.uk.
If you have any IPAFFS or POAO policy or process questions, please email us at: email@example.com
If you have any High Risk Food not of Animal Origin (HRFNAO) policy related questions, please contact the Food Standards Agency at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about upcoming changes, please visit gov.uk