- This event has passed.
NFUM Health and Safety Training Day
BFFF are inviting you to attend a Health & Safety day hosted by NFU Mutual at their premises in Stratford on Avon, 11th October 2023.
During the day you will hear from a variety of speakers on current topics such as a legal update, the management of composite insulated panels, lithium-ion batteries and pressure vessels. In addition, NFUM will explain their ESG Plans and make recommendations for a brighter future together with a session on how NFUM can support you.
Date : October 11th 2023
Title : NFUM Proposition & Health and Safety day
Venue : NFU Mutual Head Office – Boardroom - Tiddington Road, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Tiddington CV37 7BJ
- 9:30 Arrive ( Tea, Coffee and pastries)
- 10:00 Start
- 12:30 Lunch
- 15:30 Close
- DWF Law - Legal update and current case studies in the health and safety environment
- NFUM (Risk Management Services Team ) - Topics Composite Insulated Panel Management, Lithium-Ion Batteries, pressure vessels, Risk Management Services (case studies)
- NFUM (Kate Ryder – ESG Manager) – NFUM Plans and recommendations for a brighter future
- NFUM (Chris Greaves Head of Corporate Distribution) NFUM Corporate proposition session – How we can support you.