British Frozen Food Revolution
The Frozen Food Revolution is a consumer facing campaign designed, developed and promoted by the British Frozen Food Federation in partnership with Farmfoods. The objectives of the campaign are to inform, educate and engage consumers about how and why frozen food has many benefits, looking at:
- Food waste
- Cost savings
- Sustainability (source of food, production / growing processes, energy consumption, water usage etc)
- Tackling the outdated stereotypes/myths around frozen food (E.g. lower quality, cheap ingredients, preservatives, colourings etc)
The campaign runs from 16th to 22nd October 2023.
The website for the campaign is www.frozenfoodrevolution.co.uk and this will be live from the 9th October 2023 and become the hub for all consumer traffic and information. The website will include lots of information as well as consumer engagement tactics (competition and voting poll)
We will be releasing press articles around the time of the campaign to generate press coverage and stories that align to our key messages and in line with our objectives.
Utilising consumer facing social media channels (Tik Tok, Instagram and Facebook)with targeted messaging and engagement tactics.
In order to reach as many consumers as possible we would encourage all our members to help by promoting the campaign on every available platform. We have developed a media pack which includes:
- Digital adverts and banners
- Social graphics
How to use
These assets are designed for you to use across your website, social media platforms and email. We have worked up the most common sizes but if you find there is a size that you need which is not included please do contact our marketing team and we would be happy to provide this. Also included in the pack are details of when and how to use the assets including timings and URL links.
Click below to download the assets
We are hugely grateful to Farmfoods for their support with the campaign having generously supplied:
- £750 worth of prize vouchers (£500 first prize, £250 runner up prize) for the competition to be used in Farmfoods
- Printed Frozen Food Revolution posters displayed in stores across the country
- Financial contribution to digital marketing to our consumer audience
- Direct emails to their consumer database
We hope that many of our other retail members will get onboard with promoting this campaign. If you would like to support the campaign and get involved please email firstname.lastname@example.org