BS 25700: Organisational responses to modern slavery – Guidance
BSI has published a pioneering national standard, giving organisations guidance on how to manage modern slavery risks in their operations, supply chains and wider operating environment.
BS 25700 provides organisations with guidance for addressing the risk of modern slavery, including prevention, identification, response, remediation, mitigation, and reporting.
The benefits to businesses include:
- A holistic approach to addressing modern slavery that puts people at the heart of an organisation
- Effective management of the risk of modern slavery in a way that supports human rights due diligence
- Demonstration of organisational commitment to ESG which helps build confidence in your organisation’s governance and ethics
- Positive business reputation
- Increased sales and customer loyalty, as consumers seek businesses with higher ethical standards
- Greater ability to attract talent and staff retention
- Improved investor confidence
- More responsive and stable supply chains
To support this important topic, where we all need to play a role to enable positive change, BSI is pleased to make the BS 25700 standard free to BS_25700.