Global Fleet Champions invite you to join their free webinar on Tuesday 1st June 2021 at 2pm
Poorly planned journeys increase the chance of a crash occurring. Long hours behind the wheel and demanding schedules affect drivers’ ability to focus on the road.
Thinking carefully about how you schedule and route journeys will help keep your drivers and other road users safe, as well as reducing costs to your organisation.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How drivers react to different road types
- How to schedule journeys for safety
- How technology can help you
- What good journey scheduling and routing policies look like.
- Alison Moriarty, Fleet Risk Director, Driive
- Dr Lisa Dorn, Director of Research and Development, Driver Metrics
- Michael Zano, Regional Manager, SHEQ, Unitrans
- Matthew Newman, Route Optimisation Specialist, Trakm8
Who should attend?
Representatives of any organisation that employs people who drive for work, including:
- Fleet managers
- Health and safety managers
- Transport managers
- HR professionals
Click Here to register