Horizons Key Club and Study Tour – 30 September
Peter Backman’s in-depth knowledge of the foodservice industry has been gleaned from over 30 years’ experience in the sector. Whether you have been in the sector for a while and would benefit from an update of the industry – past, present and future – or whether you are relatively new to foodservice and are looking to learn, Horizons Key Club and Study Tour is specifically designed to be stimulating and relevant for all.
This half-day (9am-2pm) learning workshop will be held at 23 Austin Friars, London EC2N 2QP.
The workshop will be covering the gamut of the industry including:
- Foodservice – why it is important
- The customer – the key to it all
- Unpacking the foodservice sector – its structure and statistics
- Distribution – who does what
- Supplies and suppliers – markets and specialisations
- The trends – what’s happened, what is happening, what will happen and why
- The key players – who they are, and why they are important
- Challenges – what are the main challenges facing foodservice organisations and what strategy can you employ to overcome them?
To illustrate some of the learnings from the morning Key Club, Horizons will also lead delegates on a Study Tour of the local area to highlight the variety of different food concepts on offer in the vicinity.
The cost of this highly informative seminar is just £380 (excluding VAT), including refreshments, lunch, invaluable networking opportunities and access to presentations after the event.
If you have any questions, and to book a place, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.