Serving the world with potato solutions. For us, customer value always comes first. And as one of the world’s leading companies in frozen potato products, appetisers and ingredient solutions we work tirelessly to offer world-class products and services. Product solutions and services are part of our DNA. We believe our inventiveness will help change the world in ways that won’t just satisfy our growing population, but nourish the environment and advance the industry too. When we look at a potato, we don’t just see a potato. We see possibilities!
We are looking for a:
Foodservice Country Marketing Manager UK & ROI
You’re a total foodie? You love fries in combination with marketing? You’re probably in the right place here!
Become our new Potato Marketing Hero as the Country Marketing Manager OOH (Out of home) UK & ROI is supporting the growth of Lamb Weston’s market share and strengthen brand awareness in strategically defined segments. You will be developing, driving and implementing customised marketing instruments and sales tools. In this full-time role you will become part of our dynamic Frozen Commercial (OOH) Northern Europe team. In this role you will report to the Marketing Lead Northern Europe and have no direct reports (standalone role). Haygrade 16.
What you will do:
- Accelerating the value selling power of the organization through development or adaptation of local marketing activities and concepts while translating these into channel specific customer communications;
- Contributing to the long-term route to market strategy of the UK & Ireland through developing the initiatives and relationships in the focus segments;
- Create a clear marketing strategy including an activation plan integrated in our annual operating procedure for the UK and in alignment with the rest of the business unit in Northern Europe, to reach your objectives;
- Developing and adapting marketing communication instruments to enable and equip the field-sales team to practice consultative and professional selling;
- Ensuring aligned timing of product launches and campaigns towards customers, the sales team and the core marketing team in the Netherlands;
- Applying structured and reliable project management with on time delivery;
- Building a local network of relevant stakeholders as well as marketing and media agencies and suppliers;
- Managing the local marketing budget for the UK.
What we do expect from you?
- Bachelor degree (or higher) in marketing, branding, journalism or marketing communication or related fields;
- A minimum of 5 years of marketing experience within the FMCG market (preferably Out of Home/Foodservice);
- Extensive background in digital marketing and success measurement tools;
- Advanced knowledge of lead-generation strategies and efficient spending reports in social media
- Experience of launching new product innovations (above-the-line/below-the-line) to a defined target group;
- You are confident in working proactively, independently and you feel confident working remotely and from home.
- Know-how in CRM systems, Google AdWords, PPC, SEO management
- You are familiar with on-trade public relations and advising external agencies partners and marketing pitches
- Structured mid-sized event management and strong negotiation skills experience is a plus
- Understanding of the channels and customers in the market and being able to apply the best marketing tools in order to execute successful launches and activations;
- Experience in category management and trend insight analysis is a plus;
- Fluently in English is a must, knowledge of other European languages is beneficial;
- Frequent travel is required (40%) – flexibility is essential
Be our next potato hero: As well organised Country Marketing Manager OOH for UK & ROI you are passionate about branding & marketing, alongside perfect communication skills. In the best case you are very creative and enthusiastic about “outside the box” ideas. Furthermore you are a strong personality, hands on and result driven. You are full of energy and always seeking for ways to collaborate. You are also accurate, to the point and structured.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging job in an dynamic and growing organisation in the food supply industry. We take you with us to grow in the same way as our company, whereas personal development is key. We flourish in an environment where we create shared value, where we count on each other, and where we energise in ambitious, hardworking and dedicated teams. Hard working individuals will be rewarded properly, we have a solid and common conditions package (a.o. non-contributory pension) with good salary.
All this sounds like the perfect match to you? You’re enthusiastic and open to an exciting marketing role in foodservice? Then apply quickly through our career page OR fill out the below form with your CV, start date, and motivational letter stating why you are the perfect match for our young and creative team.
We look forward to your application!