Duties will include:
- Reception, including answering our office phone
- Sales tasks including invoicing and stock control
- Customer service and complaint handling
- Liaising with transport and warehouse staff
- Office admin including incoming and outgoing post, and paperwork
Full training will be provided, both on site and through the apprenticeship scheme. This is initially a junior role but with great scope to progress within the company. Our aim is to train the successful candidate through to a permanent position, including working with our internal and external hauliers and warehouses, and operating our manufacturing stock control and invoice systems.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Versatile, with a willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, and a good telephone manner
- Good GCSE’s in English and Maths
- Must be an enthusiastic team player with drive and ambition
- The successful candidate will have a positive ‘can do’ attitude, and be prepared to work with other team members as demand requires
Own transport is an advantage due to location.