We are an established food and beverage ingredients importer based in Wirral with a global reach. We are looking for an ambitious, driven candidate to join our Supply Chain team as an apprentice and support our vision of being the go-to supplier of ingredients in the food and beverage industry.
This administration role covers data entry into our ERP system, organising transport within the UK and worldwide, speaking to customers and suppliers and liaising closely with colleagues across the business. Our ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work calmly under pressure.
As part of this role you will study for your Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship qualification with Apprenticeship College. The content includes:
- IT skills such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Theatre based learning to improve communication skills
- Work shops covering your roll, understanding our organisation, planning and project management, decision making skills and being an effective team member
If you love to be organised and are process driven we’d love to hear from you.
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solver
- Confident with numbers
- Willing to learn and develop skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and Power Point
We expect this Apprenticeship to start in September in our business and the studying element to start towards the end of September. The Apprenticeship will last for 13 months from the start of your studying.
- GCSE or equivalent (required)
- United Kingdom (required)