Santander, the Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE) and CIMB would like to invite you to a roundtable to introduce you to the 2021 VIRTUAL MIHAS which will be taking place between September to December. This will be an opportunity to find out more about the trade show and how it will benefit your business should you wish to attend.
Date: 5 August 2021
Time: 10:00 BST
At the end of 2019, the Halal Food Market was worth £0.85bn and is expected to grow to £1bn by 2024. The addressable consumer market for this segment are the 1.9bn Muslims globally.
- MIHAS has been running for 16 years and it is known as one of the largest Halal trade show globally
- There are 12 sectors of focus at MIHAS with Food and Drink being one of the main ones
- Matchmaking opportunities through the MIHAS platform – Over the 16 years there were 54,000 meetings held with 4,382 international buyers and £3bn in actual and potential sales
- Further matchmaking opportunities through CIMB and the Trade Club Alliance network
Key stats from MIHAS 2019
- £280mm total trade done
- 1,002 exhibitors from 44 countries
- 140 international buyers from 45 countries
- 29,946 visitors from 88 countries
Cost: USD 300 (Special rate offered to Santander/MATRADE exhibitors. Standard Exhibitor rate is USD1,500)
Date: The virtual exhibition will run from 09/09/2021 to 31/12/2021.
To register to attend this roundtable to find out more about MIHAS, please click the below button