Join us for this meet-the-buyer event in collaboration with Rees Exports Consulting, where selected brands will have the opportunity to explore the Iberian market and meet leading food and drink distributors and grocery buyers in Spain and Portugal.
• Date: 7 November 2022
• Time: 09:00 to 17:30 (GMT)
The Iberian market has long been an attractive market for UK food and drink manufacturers given its booming tourism links with the UK and its high level of permanent British expatriate residents. However, given its fragmented nature, identifying a distributor and approaching buyers that are relevant to your product are key to achieving success.
Spain and Portugal offer a number of opportunities within different sales channels and product categories, however it’s important to ensure that you approach the market knowing what the requirements are and whether your product can successfully compete against local and international alternatives.
To facilitate this, we’ve teamed up with Rees Exports Consulting and some of the leading distributors and specialist chains in Spain, including Girabebe, Herbolario Navarro, and Fricodan to provide an in-person activity for UK food and drink manufacturers.
All buyers present at the event also offer sales/listing opportunities in the Iberian Region. This event is open to food and drink manufacturers of all categories, however the Health and Wellbeing sector remains strong in the Iberian market and therefore categories of particular interest include:
• Speciality foods (vegan, organic, free-from, etc.).
• No- and low-alcohol and low-calorie beverages.
• Healthy snacks
• All commercial negotiations are to be discussed and agreed between the supplier and buyer.
• This event requires pre-approval to attend to ensure that your brand meets the relevant demand and/or criteria. This event is free for Santander Navigator subscribers, while for non-subscribers we’re offering a post-launch discounted charge of £250 to attend this meet the buyer event. Payment will only be taken once we have confirmed your place with the buyer/provider.
To register for this event, please click the button below or, for further information, please contact Rebecca Potter.