Join us for this meet-the-buyer event in collaboration with British Food Imports, where selected brands will have the opportunity to explore the US market and gain access to exclusive opportunities, including shipping, advertising, and regulatory support
- Date: 22 – 26 August 2022
- Time: 09:00 17:00 (BST)
A large portion of the US economy is devoted to the Food and Drink industry In total, the sector contributes around 5% to the country’s GDP and 10% to employment through agriculture, manufacturing, retail, and food service, generating $1.4 trillion in sales annually.
Convenient food options, including snacks and frozen foods that don’t require much preparation, are sought after by consumers due to time restraints arising from work, childcare, and community commitments. For example, in 2021, the Frozen Food market in the US was valued at $55.8 billion and is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7% from 2022 to 2030. Meanwhile, over the next few years, the US Savoury Snacks market is predicted to grow significantly and will reach a value of $32.7 billion by 2026 while, from 2016 to 2025, the Confectionery industry is expected to grow by over 44% to be worth 52.6 billion dollars by 2025.
In collaboration with British Food Imports, Santander is delighted to bring you this exclusive meet-the-buyer event for food and drink brands interested in the US market
- Stage one – first round of supplier selection by British Food Imports for relevant brands.
- Brands will need to send a product pitch/presentation to the Santander team by 15 August 2022.
- Stage two – 1:1 virtual sessions with chosen companies run by British Food Imports.
- Meet the buyer sessions will take place from 22 to 26 August 2022.
- A fee will apply at stage two for all successful businesses.
This opportunity to meet the buyer and explore the US market includes:
- A full-service food shipping solution.
- Advertising on Range Me.
- FDA regulation support.
- Warehousing and US delivery.
- Access to Amazon and Walmart’s online pack and ship programme.
- Access to 200 speciality stores on the East Coast and Midwest.
Main categories of interest are confectionary and indulgence, snack foods (sweet and savoury), and frozen foods.
Registrations for stage two will close on 15 August 2022, so be sure to register your interest before then and a member of the Santander team will be in
• All commercial negotiations are to be discussed and agreed between the supplier and buyer.
• A fee may be associated for successful candidates at stage two. Being selected for stage one does not guarantee selection for stage two.
This event requires pre-approval to attend to ensure that your brand meets the relevant demand and/or criteria. This meet-the-buyer event is free for Santander Navigator subscribers, while for non-subscribers we’re offering a post-launch discounted charge of £250 to attend. Payment will only be taken once we have confirmed your place with the buyer/provider.
Don’t miss the chance to hear from experts and leaders from the Food and Drink sector. To register, please click the button below the event
To find out more, or if you have any questions, please contact Katarzyna Chys