"MorePeople is a specialist recruitment business providing permanent and interim solutions for the Produce & Horticulture, Food, Agriculture and Garden & Leisure sectors across the UK and internationally. Our focus is on retail and foodservice supply chains, from ‘own label’ suppliers to blue chip brands.
How We Work - We take a functional approach to recruitment with dedicated teams for Commercial, Technical, Operational, HR and Finance roles. The majority of placements are for permanent, full-time professional roles ranging from Graduates and Junior Managers to Senior Directors.
We understand the industry:
- MorePeople was founded in 2000 by two passionate foodies with vast experience of working in the industry.
- Our team of 15 comprises extremely knowledgeable ex-industry professionals and professional recruiters who are passionate about the sectors.
- We support a wide range of industry and trade events to keep up-to-date with industry trends, innovations and challenges.
- Our recruitment consultants will feed this industry knowledge into your recruitment strategies, helping you to benchmark your packages and drive your business in the right direction.
- Through an annual salary and benefits survey, we gather valuable quantitative and qualitative insights on behalf of the industry, collating these into a comprehensive report for our clients.
We understand your business:
- We regularly visit client sites to see where and how products are grown, processed or manufactured, spending time with employees to gain a better understanding of the business and culture.
- Our focus is on creating long-term relationships with clients, utilising our experience to support businesses to find the right people.
- This commitment and industry knowledge gives you the confidence that we have a clear understanding of the demands and pressures faced by both employers and employees in these dynamic and sometimes challenging sectors.
We understand your potential candidates:
- We have built strong relationships with universities offering food-related courses where we regularly attend careers events, acting as advocates of the industry and raising awareness of our clients and the breadth of opportunities available.
- By providing mentor support for students, we are able to engage with the next generation of talent, offering guidance on what employers are looking for and bringing a sense of realism to their career ideas.
- Our relationships with the next generation of talent will allow us to help you develop packages to ensure you attract the best candidates in the future.
- In addition, we have built a large candidate database over the years. The strength of our candidate network will save you time and money in finding the right people for your business.
How We Can Help You - We offer a range of recruitment services for the frozen food industry:
Contingent Recruitment - Like most recruitment companies in our sector, our most common service operates on a no win; no fee basis. This is known as ‘contingent’ recruitment since our fee is contingent on us filling the role.
Exclusive Recruitment - For our exclusive service, the contingent (no win; no fee) arrangement can be the same as above, however exclusivity enables us to carry out a more focused search of the full candidate market and a more thorough comparison of shortlisted candidates against the requirements of the role and business.
Retained / Headhunting / Executive Search - Our retained service is the next step up and typically comes into play when we are recruiting at main board or C suite (or perhaps when any role is very niche or highly confidential). In this scenario a portion of the projected fee is invoiced at the start of the process.
Bespoke Service - The above services cater for the majority of our clients’ needs, however please speak to us if you require a more bespoke service or combinations of the above."
PE9 2EF, United Kingdom