The Department for Education is hosting a FREE 1-hour webinar for employers in England to learn more about offering industry placements for T-level students in engineering and manufacturing.
The webinar is at 2-3pm on Tuesday 5 April, and businesses can register on GOV.UK.
This webinar looks at how industry placements can contribute to real projects and initiatives taking place in engineering and manufacturing workplaces. As an employer, you can bring valuable insight into a student’s planned engineering and manufacturing occupation. And that can have lasting benefits for your business.
Hear from organisations who have successfully hosted industry placements in your industry. You’ll leave with a clear understanding of the process and the next steps you can take.
You will learn:
- How industry placements work in the engineering and manufacturing sector
- What industry placements are and how they contribute to T level qualifications
- The benefits they bring to the business
- How placements can work alongside apprenticeships and work experience
- How other employers have already hosted placements
- How to start and follow the process
- What free government support is available