The 2023 Health and Safety will be hosted at the British Motor Museum on the 8th of March. Attendees will have access to refreshments, an exhibition hall and an auditorium along with an agenda full of insightful industry speakers throughout the day. The full agenda has now been confirmed and includes:
- Introduction and BFFF Update – Rupert Ashby, BFFF
- Motivational Speaker – Working the Room- Heather White
- Managing Contractors Case Study – Craig Foyle
- New Sentencing Guidelines – NFU Mutual
- Artificial Intelligence/Robotics – HSL
- Grey Fleet – David Rigby, NFUM
- Mental Health – Collins McHugh/Partners&
- Manual Handling – Taking a Practical View – Davey Snowdon MBE
You can view the full conference day agenda here. The BFFF Health and Safety team pulled together the conference day agenda from the queries, discussions and specialist forums they hold throughout the year to ensure attendees get the most relevant information for the modern day.
You can book your tickets for the 2023 Health and Safety Conference here.