BIRDS EYE LAUNCHES NEW INSPIRATIONS BURGERS FOR SUMMER
- Birds Eye raises the bar in frozen burgers with its new range of Inspirations Burgers
- 3 new products in the range including a 2x 5oz Steak Burger, 4x Parmesan, Cracked Black Pepper & Parsley Quarter Pounders and 4 x Mozzarella, Sundried Tomato & Basil Quarter Pounders
- Supported by Birds Eye Inspirations’ sponsorship of Channel 5 Drama
Birds Eye has introduced three new burgers to its Inspirations range, catering to the growing appetite for premium, tasty meals inspired by restaurant quality dishes.
Inspired by the premium burger market, Birds Eye Inspirations new punchy, yet delicious flavours include:
- 4 x Parmesan Cracked Black Pepper and Parsley Quarter Pounders
- 4 x Mozzarella, Sundried Tomato and Basil Quarter Pounders
- 2 x 5oz Steak Burgers
For those looking to create bigger and meatier burgers at home, the new 5oz Steak Burgers are generously sized and are 25% bigger than the traditional Quarter Pounder alternatives, made with five simple ingredients: steak, salt, pepper, rosemary and crumb.
Sean Staunton, Brand Manager at Birds Eye, comments: “We worked hard to pack the burgers full of flavour, making them perfect for all occasions – whether a summer barbeque with family, or as a special midweek meal inspired by eating out.
Our Birds Eye Inspirations range is created for consumers looking to treat themselves and indulge in incredible tasting restaurant-quality food, but without the restaurant price tag.”
Birds Eye Inspirations Steak Burgers are available in Tesco now and in Sainsbury’s and Asda on 25th June for £2.50.
Birds Eye Inspirations Quarter Pounders are available in Asda and in Sainsbury’s on 25th June for £3.25.