Food Safety Europe 2021 is a 1-day conference that will deliver valuable insights and knowledge sharing designed specifically to improve European food safety management in retail, food service and manufacturing environments.
The event creates a variety of opportunities for delegates from across the industry to network with their peers and for the first time ever, this event is 100% virtual, expanding opportunities for attendance across the globe from the safety of your own home.
Participate in presentations, visit exhibitors, breakout into networking sessions, book 1-2-1 meetings
and build new relationships with your personalised profile on the events platform.
Presentation topics include:
- Developing horizon scan processes
- Implementing Food safety culture across international companies with different cultural attitudes
- Digitalizing data and processes in food safety
- Combatting food fraud and adulteration
- Common non-conformances in the BRCGS Food 8 standard
- Panel discussions on best practices for remote audits
- Supplier assurance: managing and mitigating risk in the supply chain
- Food Safety Security and lessons learnt from COVID-19
- Panel discussions on sustainability, ethics, and food safety- balancing competing demands
Please visit BRCGS’ website for full programme and tickets:
Note: Members of Campden BRI can enjoy 20% off the ticket price! – please use this code when booking: CAM20