We invite members to have their say in the next Bulletin feature. The focus is on Brexit and with the end of the transition period looming we ask:
- Do you feel prepared for January 1st 2021?
- How has your business been preparing for Brexit?
- What lessons, if any, has the pandemic taught us about the resilience of our food supply chain?
- Do you currently import from/export to Japan? If not, do you plan to in light of the potential new trade agreement?
- What are the main ways in which Brexit will change the way you do business?
- What are your main concerns about leaving the EU?
- Have you updated your packaging in line with third-country regulations? How difficult has this been?
- What opportunities do you see coming as a result of Brexit?
- On balance, do you think your business will be better off, or worse? Are you optimistic about our post-Brexit future?
To contribute to the feature, send your response to email@example.com
Deadline for submission: Friday 23rd October 2020