- This event has passed.
Brexit 8 months in, Transport and Groupage Support Session
Brexit 8 months in, Transport and Groupage - 21st September 10:00, 1hr session.
For the next instalment of the Post Brexit Support Series, the BFFF will be joined by Peter Bambury from roswel and Rob Hardy from EORI UK.
The format of the session will be:
- British Frozen Food Federation Introduction
- Introduction to Post Brexit Support Series
- Recent work by the British Frozen Food Federation
- Peter Bambury, roswel
- Preparations for Brexit
- Do’s & Dont’s – Case Studies of where things have gone well and not so…
- Thoughts on Groupage
- Rob Hardy, EORI UK
- Overview of EORI UK
- Review of Pre and Post Brexit
- Looking forward – what and how to prepare for what’s coming.
- Q/A Panel session with Rob Hardy and Peter Bambury
Robert Hardy is Operations Director of the EORI group of companies, with over 35 years’ experience in customs, borders and logistics. Rob provides practical advice and guidance on how Brexit impacts customs and border freight flows and previously developed the largest 24 hour Customs Clearance station in the UK, at the port of Dover.