Introducing, a brand-new range to the Goodfella’s family, eight mouth-watering frozen ready meals, launching exclusively in Iceland from the end of August.
Each meal has been inspired by the rich and comforting flavours of Italy, ensuring the best authentic ingredients are picked to deliver flavoursome meals that are made with Goodfella’s trademark respect. All recipes hit the Goodfella’s high standards of quality to ensure the generous portions are nutritionally balanced and low in salt, whilst bursting with flavour.
The new Goodfella’s ready meals are perfect for those busy weekdays as each meal has been crafted with ease and convenience in mind, and can be oven-cooked in 30-35 minutes or microwaved in just 10 minutes.
The eight Italian inspired recipes include:
- Beef lasagne: the rich lasagne uses the finest Italian fresh egg pasta, as well as authentic Grana Padano and pecorino cheese
- Creamy carbonara with chorizo: made from sizzling Chorizo and three delicious cheeses, including cheddar, mozzarella and regatta cheese
- Fiery Veg Arrabbiata: briming with a range of colourful veggies from sun dried tomatoes to roasted courgette
- Fully loaded mac & cheese: loaded with succulent pepperoni and topped with golden brown breadcrumbs and cheese
- Meat feast pasta bake: the meat feast bake is made with top quality bacon, pepperoni, and meatballs which ooze smoky flavours
- Mushroom and garlic risotto: using a range of delicious mushrooms, including whole Oyster, Nameko, Shiitake and Dice Porcini
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloni: complete with the finest Italian ingredients, including fresh egg pasta
- Supreme mac & cheese: made with a generous serving of pasta, sprinkled with golden breadcrumbs and cheese
Alex Brown, Brand Manager at Goodfella’s, says: “We’re so excited to offer shoppers our brand new ready meals, we’ve gone back to our roots with a new range of Italian-inspired meals that bring generous and distinctive recipes to the shelves.
We’ve seen a huge demand in shoppers wanting high quality ready meals that are tasty but also brilliant value for money, the new Goodfella’s range will aim to offer excellent quality meals at a competitive price.”
The full Goodfella’s ready meal range packaging is fully recyclable and each meal is excellent value with an MRSP of £3.00 individually or 2 for £5.00. available in Iceland nationwide from the end of August.