The National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) & Google will be running a webinar on Wednesday 24th May 10am-11:15am GMT covering the latest resources and training materials for small organisations.
What can you expect from the webinar?
NCSC and Google representatives will explore how to improve your online business security as cyber-related threats continue to rise. To aid in the fight against these oftentimes costly and invasive attacks on digital data and essential electronic infrastructure, this training will help you to identify threats, risks, and vulnerabilities.
The session covers the following topics:
- Understanding cybersecurity and possible threats
- Equipping you with strategies to train employees in cybersecurity.
- Showing you how to secure devices and systems.
- Enabling you to create a secure customer experience.
Good to know:
- This session is run using MS Teams and is 45-60 minutes long.
- The course assumes no prior knowledge or experience so there is no pre-reading necessary.
- There will be the opportunity to ask questions during the session.
Click here to register