Iceland is helping customers enjoy a luxurious dining experience for less this autumn with the launch of the new and exclusive Piccolino range in stores and online – including a spicy Mac n Cheese, irresistible Tiramisu and juicy meatballs in a traditional tomato sauce. All products priced at £3 are available in a two for £5 offer, and with prices as low as £1.50, this range brings restaurant quality food to shoppers’ homes for the most amazing value.
Iceland’s new Piccolino range is the ultimate Italian menu for home cooking. With everything from family favourite Piccolino Lasagne (£3.00, 525g) to the classic Italian dessert Piccolino Tiramisu (£3.00, 160g), there is something for every diner.
Families can treat themselves to a night out without leaving the front door thanks to the exclusive restaurant quality range – the best ever Italian products to land in Iceland freezers.
Iceland’s exclusive Piccolino Spicy Sausage Macaroni Cheese (£3.00, 400g) takes the ultimate cheese feast and infuses it with warming chilli sausages to really fire up the whole family’s forks.
For the pizza lovers there’s plenty to choose from including a Piccolino Margherita Pizza (£3.00, 428g) and a Piccolino Spicy Meat Pizza (£3.00, 458g). Shoppers can also pick up a Piccolino Cheese and Ham Pizza (£3.00, 419g) exclusively at The Food Warehouse. There’s also a Piccolino Garlic & Cheese Flatbread for just £1.50 – the perfect starter, snack or main accompaniment for any meal.
It wouldn’t be a quintessential Italian spread without plates piled high with delicious pasta and the Piccolino range does not fail to deliver. Alongside the classic Piccolino Lasagne (£3.00, 525g), Iceland is launching a Piccolino Spicy Lasagne (£3.00, 500g) which packs a fiery kick for those looking to spice up their dinner.
Don’t forget iconic dishes such as Iceland’s Piccolino Spaghetti Carbonara (£3.00, 370g) too, which features a creamy, white cheddar cheese sauce and is topped with smoked pancetta for the most authentic of Italian dinners. Iceland’s Piccolino Aubergine Parmegiana (£3.00, 425g) is also bound to be a crowd pleaser – sliced aubergines are layered with lashings of a classic tomato sauce, mozzarella and Pecorino cheese – ‘perfetto’.
Finally, to round off a belissimo dinner, Iceland shoppers can pick up the exclusive Piccolino Tiramisu (£3.00, 160g) for a traditional Italian infused with rich coffee for an authentic taste everytime.
The full range include:
- Piccolino Garlic & Cheese Flatbread (£1.50, 288g)
- Piccolino Margherita Pizza (£3.00, 428g)
- Piccolino Cheese and Ham Pizza (£3.00, 419g) (Available exclusively at The Food Warhouse)
- Piccolino Spicy Meat Pizza (£3.00, 458g)
- Piccolino Tomato Sauce Meatballs (£3.00, 400g)
- Piccolino Lasagne (£3.00, 525g)
- Piccolino Spicy Meatballs (£3.00, 400g)
- Piccolino Spaghetti Bolognese (£3.00, 400g)
- Piccolino Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni (£3.00, 450g)
- Piccolino Spicy Tagliatelle Bolognese (£3.00, 400g)
- Piccolino Spaghetti Carbonara (£3.00, 370g)
- Piccolino Spicy Sausage Macaroni Cheese (£3.00, 400g)
- Piccolino Salmon & Broccoli Pasta (£3.00, 400g)
- Piccolino Spicy Lasagne (£3.00, 500g)
- Piccolino Aubergine Parmigiana (£3.00, 425g)
- Piccolino Spicy Chicken Pasta (£3.00, 400g)
- Piccolino Tiramisu (£3.00, 160g)
For more information about the exclusive Piccolino range, please visit: https://www.iceland.co.uk/exclusive-brands/piccolino