With cold nights and long, dark days ahead, Iceland customers will be looking for something warming to bring the heat into their homes and onto their dinning tables. Often, it’s difficult to find balanced, yet comforting foods – but the new Slimming World range has just the answer.
Iceland customers and slimmers can now indulge in a tasty, heart-warming and filling meal with the Slimming World Cowboy Hot Pot (£3.50, 550g). Made with succulent meat and filling potatoes, the meal is packed with complimenting flavours and is guaranteed to become a go-to winter winner.
Slimming World’s new Chilli Con Carne (£3.50, 550) not only brings the home comfort but the spice too. A delicious meal loaded with seasoning to activate those taste-buds, this meal is ideal for those looking to fulfil their winter cravings for lower calories.
The new and exclusive Slimming World dishes offer a hassle-free and simple way for Slimming World members to stay on track a with their plan and reach their goals – or are a great option for those looking to kick of their health journey throughout the colder months.
The full range of Slimming World products include:
- Slimming World Roast Potatoes (1kg, £2.75)
- Slimming World Moroccan Chicken Soup (500g, £2.25)
- Slimming World Cajun Chicken Pasta Lunch Bowl (400g, £2.75)
- Slimming World Beef Vindaloo (500g, £3.75)
- Slimming World Chicken Tikka Rogan Josh (500g, £3.50)
- Slimming World Cauli & Chickpea Dahl (550g, £3.25)
- Slimming World Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato Soup (500g, £1.75)
- Slimming World 12pk Pork Sausages (720g, £5.00)
- Slimming World Keema Pie (500g, £3.50)
- Slimming World Colcannon Mash (500g, £2.00)
- Slimming World Pilau Rice (£2.00, 450g)
- Slimming World Meatball Tray Bake (£7.00, 1.1kg)