Carbon Intelligence is a data driven sustainability consultancy who believe in business as the solution to a zero-carbon world. We bring together a world-class team of strategists, technologists and engineers who are dedicated to supporting our clients achieve their carbon reduction goals and become market leaders.
With over a decade of experience in sustainability and as a member of the BFFF, we understand the unique challenges retailers and manufacturers face when trying to manage competing priorities of cutting costs, adapting to policy changes and responding to consumer demand for sustainable products.
We help our clients build the business case to set ambitious yet achievable targets, and put the programme in place to ensure they get there. Our services include:
• Multi-year sustainability programmes
• Net Zero pathway
• Science-based targets (We are the UK leading partner in setting science-based targets, having supported 1 in 3 approved targets)
• Greenhouse Gas (GHG) reporting and verification
• Lifecycle assessment (LCA)
• Product carbon footprinting
• Supplier engagement
• Scope 3 analysis
• Employee engagement
• Energy management, including ISO50001 and building optimisation
• Environmental, Social and Governance reporting (ESG)
• TCFD and climate transition risk assessment
We are currently supporting several BFFF members including Avara Foods and Nomad Foods to develop sustainability strategies and understand the full impact of their supply chains, helping them to remain competitive in the market.
The frozen food sector is well placed to become one of the heroes in the fight against climate change and action taken now will help your organisation build resilience to weather upcoming legislative changes and increasing demand from consumers and investors.
Speak to us today about what a Net Zero pathway will look like for your organisation.
To start your sustainability journey explore our guides:
• Guide to Science-Based Targets
• Net Zero: The Guide for business
• Employee Engagement: The Guide for Sustainability Professionals
Carbon Intelligence | Kirsty McKell
✉ Kirsty McKell