Microbiological methods: Campden BRI seminar
Rapid testing techniques are becoming more widely used in food microbiology laboratories as part of the drive to produce faster and more accurate results. Conventional microbiology is also experiencing many changes with the onset of new media and confirmation kits.
A Campden BRI seminar (see www.campdenbri.co.uk/rapid-conventional-micro-methods.php), to be held on 8 June, will combine presentations from the areas of rapid and conventional testing, in particular:
- Presentations on new and emerging methods
- How to choose the correct method
- Manufacturer’s perspective on method selection
- Method validation considerations
- How to save time and money on microbiological analysis
Contact Daphne LLewellyn-Davies (+44 (0)1386 842040 email@example.com) for more details on the event.