NFU Mutual Corporate Insurance win claims award
Congratulations to Associate Member NFU Mutual Corporate Insurance, who recently celebrated victory at the Insurance Post Claims Awards 2018, securing the Commercial Lines Team of the Year Award.
As a dedicated unit, the Corporate Insurance Claims Team at NFU Mutual have specialised in servicing the bespoke needs of large businesses within the food and drink supply chain for over 50 years.
The team won against other shortlisted companies AIG Europe and Direct Group, on the basis of outstanding performance, with factors including:
- Record claims settlement, delivering faster and more efficient claims handling, and dedicated teams to help customers quickly and efficiently;
- Record numbers of injured claimants helped by NFU Mutual’s Rehabilitation scheme, which benefits both the individual and the employer;
- Developments that enable customers to address key risk factors and benchmark themselves against other similar businesses;
- Significant detection and prevention of fraudulent claims, with two successful convictions from Counter-Fraud activity, delivering a clear message that NFU Mutual takes fraud seriously to protect its customers’ premiums;
- All of this against the backdrop of a large increase to both client and claims numbers from the previous year.
Corporate Insurance Claims Manager Paul Harris commented, “When large businesses insure with us, they have peace of mind that we are there for them when they need us most. Our team is dedicated to offering a claims service that is second to none and delivers fantastic value to our customers, and this award recognises that fact.”
NFU Mutual Corporate Insurance has also launched a series of Member Benefits to BFFF members, including a Development Planning Advice service and discounted rates for Thermographic Risk assessment.